This website has been created to provide you with convenient access to local and regional information and services for the Town of Larkspur, Colorado. If you are unable to find the information you are seeking please feel free to call the Town Hall or stop by and see us.
The Town of Larkspur is a Home Rule Municipality with a Council / Mayor form of Government. The Council and the Mayor are elected for 4 year terms.
Larkspur is located off of Interstate I-25 (exit 172 northbound and exit 173 southbound) between Castle Rock and the Tri-Lakes area of Colorado. Close to the Denver Tech Center and Inverness business park, Larkspur is a short drive from Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Englewood, or Centennial Colorado and only about 40 minutes to downtown Denver Colorado to the North; and Palmer Lake, Monument, the Air Force Academy, and Colorado Springs Colorado to the South.
EMERGENCY BROKEN WATER MAINS OR FREEZING PIPES – We are coming up on that time of the year…if you experience a frozen line, water running from a broken line in your home or see water boiling out of the ground please contact – Paul Grant with Semocor – 303-901-0411
- Despite the Freezing Cold Temperatures the Town Christmas Tree Lighting event went on and we appreciate the many folks that weathered the elements. The Town of Larkspur would like to say “Thank You” to the Larkspur Chamber of Commerce, Larkspur Volunteer Firefighters Association and the many Town Volunteers for their continued dedication of this event.
- December 25th, Christmas Day – Town Hall will be Closed.
- A special “Thank You” to our Community Partners, Douglas County Commissioners, Peoples National Bank, David Archer & Associates, Inc., Krob Law Offices, LLC, Wright Water Engineers, Inc., Spruce Mountain Ranch,Hart Concrete, and Intermountain Rural Electric Association, Bear Dance Golf Club, Spruce Mountain Wine and Spirits, The Spur of The Moment, Larkspur Pizzaria, The Foul Line, Duke’s Steakhouse, Gabriel’s Northern Italian Restraunt, The Villa, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, and Jim Paradise of the Colorado Renaissance Festival.
- The Town of Larkspur will pay $250.00 to anyone providing information leading up to the arrest and conviction of anyone causing damage to Town property anywhere within the town boundaries.
- Also, the Town of Larkspur would like to recognize the following volunteers for their support; Ali Ayres, Doulgas County Library Volunteer Coordinator, DCL – Allie Johnson, Savannah Koonce, Richard Lee, and Suzanne Lee. Cedrick Sandoval, MVHS and Brennon Thummel, DCHS, Forrest, Paul and Zander Barton, Gerry and Sherilyn West, Councilmember, Joe Jeske. Jerry Perkins, Becky Mobley, Sharon Roman, Town Staff. Larkspur Volunteer Fire Auxillary – Peggy & Jim Whalen, Jessica & James Wayda, Rich Horwat, Bob & Marie Dante, Gary Montgomery, Carol Viera, Carey Smith, Marice and Therese. Our Larkspur Area Chamber of Commerce – Dennis Gutenberger, Bill Kramer, Michele Smith, Carla Dickenson, John Manka, Don Bammes, Peter Dunn, Judy Gray, Toni Reynolds and Jacki Bennett. A big “Thank You” to the Douglas County Sheriff Community Volunteer Organizer, Toni Reynolds and Yogi Bear Jellystone Campground – Kevin Greiner, the Colorado Renaissance Festival, United States Air Force Academy and the Fife and Drum Corps.
- Lost and Found: Found a mens watch. Found a pair of cleats at the ball field. Found purple lanyard with key. Found a pair of toddler silver shoes. Found duffle bag of baseball equipment. Found woman’s silver southwest style bracelet. Found numerous clothing items.Please stop by Town Hall to pick up your lost items.
Larkspur Vision Statement
Larkspur, a small friendly town in Colorado. A town that works together by: Fostering a Government of Integrity that Responds to its People, Directing Future Growth within Larkspur´s Small Town Values, Providing Community Facilities and Activities for All Ages, and Preserving the Natural Environment that is Unique to the Larkspur Area.